We hope you enjoy these images from Elise and Troy’s beautiful wedding. You’ll see as you scroll through the images below why I gave the post this title 😉Just stunning.Check out these incredible hand made bouquets. Elise’s bouquet even included heirloom broaches from her family.Inspire.So beautiful.Groomsmen under tree.Troy waiting for the ceremony to begin.One of the groomsmen, pre-ceremony.Flower girl and ring bearer.The newlyweds.Exiting the church.Kiss 🙂Veil.This was the general vibe of the day… lots of laughter.RingsGoogle glass.At the gorgeous reception venue in Carlsbad.Dirty dancing lift.The spectators.Gold dresses and Toms.First dance.Garter toss.
Church | St. Gabriel’s Church
Reception Venue | The Crossings
Hair | Tease Salon Studios
Makeup | Beauty by Bianca
Bakery | VG Donut & Bakery
“Princess Grace meets Zeus” first thought that comes to mind. Love the glamour-sparkle-calm-solemnity-emergent as a fantastically frenetic catharsis of Laughter-Love-Longing.
Family-Friends-Fun All are so well captured in these photos. Would so much want to experience that celebration over-and-over-and -over again.
All the pictures are beautiful, they showed how happy and how much Troy and a Elise were enjoying their special day, The newlywed picture says it all.
My apologies for the delayed response. Wow there’s some great photographs here.
From the 23 images posted on this page. Here are the top six photographs.
1. Image number 2 – captioned “Just stunning” – this photograph is the best photograph in the entire lot. It’s so much better than the rest. I’m skipping number two.
3. image number seven captioned “Troy waiting for the ceremony to begin”
4. image number 13 captioned “Veil.” – This is the kind of photography would see in a fashion magazine
5. image number 22, captioned “Garter toss.” – Excellent use of short depth of view
6. Image number six captioned “Groomsmen under tree”
Top three images for printing:
1. image number two captioned “Just stunning” – this image is so good you can print this is big is as you’d like. 12 x 18 or more. You just need a big enough room.
2. image number seven captioned “Troy waiting for the ceremony to begin” – this will look good all the way up to 11 x 14
3. image number 13 captioned “Veil” – another stunner you can print this up to 11 x 14 as well
Is there more to look at her this it? Hope this was helpful.
Gorgeous wedding with even better looking people. Especially that tall groomsman
What a GREAT blog that totally captured this momentous occasion!! The entire day was magical! The most beautiful bride and handsome groom as their smiles tell all!!
Hard to pick a favorite photo, but if I had to, it would be “The Newlyweds” and “This was the general vibe of the day… lots of laughter.” Awesome photography of an awesome day full of love and laughter!
What stunning photos capturing every special moment on Elise and Troy’s special day. The beauty of the bride and groom helps too 😉 I loved how the detail and creativeness of every one of the pictures. Simply GORGEOUS.
The most beautiful of brides….a most beautiful wedding. It was an amazing day. So happy to have shared it!
1. Newlyweds – you just captured the true feelings.
2. Veil – so ethereal
3. Lots of Laughter – I love it!
You created wonderful reminders of the beautiful
memories from this day for them.
Proud Aunt Diana